Terms and Conditions
Here we have given the terms and conditions :
- Any revised agreements that we might post subsequently from time to time,
- Share the agreement under which Wedding Panda provides you with different services, currently located at the domain weddingpanda as well as any other websites owned and operated by weddingpanda.in
- By registering for or by browsing and using our website and services posted on the site, you are agreeing to these given terms and you are getting into a legally binding contract with us.
- We request you to read the given Terms and conditions carefully before you use the services catered by us. If you don’t agree with any of our terms or conditions, feel free to refrain from accessing the same.
Use of the website is limited to parties who can legally be the party to contracts under the applicable law. For registering, you must bring your real and valid information as requested while registering. In case you are registering as a business entity, you indicate that you have the necessary authority, control and aptness to bind concerned entity to the given Agreement. In case you are registering as natural, individual fellow, you represent, signify and warrant that you are at least 18: Eighteen) years of age and are in a position to enter into a legally binding contract. Members who involve in the sale of goods and services through this Site should have a valid business operations license and should be compliant with all regulations needed to run a business as appropriate under the relevant law.
Alterations in terms and conditions
Weddingpanda reserves the right, at its sole prudence, to alter, modify or replace any or all of the given Terms and conditions, which when effected will be announced on the home page of www.weddingpanda.in. Thereafter, it will be your responsibility and liability to verify and/ or check these Terms and conditions from time to time for any alterations, modifications or replacements. Should it be that you do not agree with any of the modifications or amendments to the given Terms, you might terminate your use of this website immediately.
We own and retain all the rights, interest and title in and to all our respective inventions, patents, copyrights, domain names, trademarks, know-how, trade secrets and any other property and/ or proprietary rights. This website contains the copyrighted material, the trademarks and different proprietary information of Virtual Space and its licensors.
Unless www.weddingpanda.in has otherwise agreed in writing, nothing in Terms gives you any right to use any trade names, service marks, trademarks, domain names, logos and all property rights and all similar rights subsisting under the laws of every jurisdiction throughout the world and property for the full term of rights concerned and including all extensions and restitutions of such rights, whether or not such rights are capable of registration or registered, including, without limitation, inventions, patents, trademarks, copyrights, trade secrets, domain names, know-how and all other proprietary rights of whatsoever explanation whether or not protected and whether or not proficient of protection and belonging solely to us and other typical brand features.
Breach of Intellectual Property right
Without limiting the previous, if you think that your work has been copied and posted on this Website in a way that establishes copyright breach, please provide us with following Information:
- A physical or Electronic signature of the person authorized to act on the behalf of owner of copyright interest;
- A written statement by you that you think in good faith the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, the law and agent
- A description of copyrighted work that you claim has been breached
- Your address for correspondence that should include your postal address, e-mail address and telephone number
- A portrayal of where the material that you claim is overstepping is located on the Website
- A statement by you, under penalty of untruthfulness, that the above information given by you are accurate and that you are copyright owner or authorized to act on the behalf of the copyright owner